• 6 oz lean ground turkey
• 2 tablespoons ketchup (divided)
• 1 tablespoon mustard
• 1 low carb wrap ( I use the brand Cut da Carb, only sold on their website)
• Handful of lettuce (arugula and spinach mix or any other lettuce of your choice)
• Pinch of salt and pepper
• Hot and sweet pickle chips
1. Heat a non-stick skillet over medium heat. You can do a quick spray of a cooking spray to coat the pan.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine the ground turkey, 1 tablespoon of ketchup, and 1 tablespoon of mustard. Add a pinch of salt and pepper, then mix well.
3. Place the ground turkey into the heated skillet and cook for about 3-4 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F.
4. While the turkey is cooking, heat up the low carb wrap in the microwave for 15 seconds.
5. Once the turkey is fully cooked, place them on the heated wrap.
6. Top your ground turkey with the remaining tablespoon of ketchup, a handful of lettuce, and a few hot and sweet pickle chips.
7. Fold the wrap over the turkey patty and enjoy!
This recipe makes one low carb turkey burger wrap, but you can easily double or triple the ingredients to make more. Enjoy your delicious and healthy meal!
Macros: C 26.7g/ F 3.5g/ P 40.7g
Total Calories: 327