What you will need
- 1 lb of organic thinly sliced chicken breast (cut, cubed) this can serve 3-4 depending on how much chicken you use per serving.
- 1 tablespoon of ginger paste (I buy from Aldi)
- 1 tablespoon of garlic paste (I buy from Aldi)
- Sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup of Bob Red Mill Gluten Free all purpose flour
- Teriyaki Coconut aminos (brand: coconut secret, sold at target)
- Red pepper flakes (optional)
- Avocado oil
Cut and cube chicken, then toss chicken in a bowl with 1/4 cup of all purpose GF flour. Heat cooking skillet on medium heat add 1/4 cup of avocado oil. Make sure all the chicken is lightly coated with flour and add to the skillet. Add a pinch of S&P, and you may need to turn the heat up to medium/high, heat to get the chicken crispy on the outside. Once chicken is browned add the ginger and garlic paste. Then add your coconut aminos. 4-6 tablespoons. Allow the paste and coconut aminos to cook together with the chicken ( lower heat back down to medium heat). Stir everything together and add a tablespoon of sesame seeds and a pinch of red pepper flakes if you’d like! Serve with jasmine rice and broccoli if you wish! That’s my favorite way to have it!
One serving with 1/2 cup of rice, 1 cup broccoli and using 5oz of chicken: Calories: 391 C 49g P39g F7g